Contribution to Art
In order to gain the competences determined during our Grundtvig project, we planned to bring educational opportunity for our member trainers and assistant trainers in an Erasmus+ project “Contribution to Art”. In the project, European mobility was considered as “learning mobility” so that; the main objective of the project is to contribute the establishment of a dynamic knowledge society. Our expectation to increase the level of competences of our teachers was met. In addition, their other important achievement became the intercultural competence.
1. Teaching through video making: creating and adapting visual resources, Europass TTC, Florence, Italy
2. Innovative Approaches to Teaching Dance Sport, DSFL Luxembourg
3. ICT in Education, ITC, Prag, Czechia
4. Human Resource Management, ITC, Prag, Czechia
5. Innovative Approaches to Teaching, ITC, Prag, Czechia
6. Creativity in teaching and training & how to use music, art, ICT and sport in education, Quarter Mediation, Assen, Netherland