We support our local activities with international activities at European level. Firstly, we believe that a focus on teacher/staff competences is important for improving learners’ achievement. By a new framework of teacher/staff competences referring to the new approaches, a new development plan can be planned, then we bring standards in teaching at our organizations. Secondly, the most important step to take is to create a mindfulness or a flexible mindset among participants. Thirdly, the participants have a clear vision related to which competences are needed in practice. Then the project activities feed the participants’ competences and the outcomes can be good performances from the learner perspective such as;
– ways of thinking (creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and learning)
– ways of working (communication and collaboration)
– tools for working (including information and communications technologies)
– skills around citizenship, life and career and personal and social responsibility for success in modern democracies.
- CHEST, Cultural and nature heritage is European strength and treasure (New)